恋恋笔记本经典台词

2016-01-04 456℃

内容提要:爱情总是在桌捉摸着相爱的两人 ,从两人相逢开始,有过争吵,但一切依然是那么的美好。  1、Allie:Look at us, were already fighting.看看我們,...

  爱情总是在桌捉摸着相爱的两人 ,从两人相逢开始,有过争吵,但一切依然是那么的美好。

  1、Allie:Look at us, we're already fighting.看看我們,已經在吵架了

  Noah:Well, that's what we do.We fight.我們就是這樣,我們會吵架

  You tell me when I'm being an arrogant son of a bitch你管我叫自大的混蛋

  and I tell you when you're being a pain in the ass.我管你叫難搞的女人

  Which you are 99% of the time.而你有99%的時間都是

  I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings.我不怕傷到你

  They have like a two second rebound rate你很快就會恢復元氣

  and you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.馬上又變回難搞的女人

  Allie:So, what?那又怎樣?

  Noah:So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard.

  所以這不輕鬆,反而會很吃力

  And we're gonna have to work at this every day,

  我們會每天都得面對這個問題

  but I want to do that, because I want you.

  而我想要那些,因為我要你

  I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.

  我永遠要你,要我們一起廝守每一天

  2、Allie難以下定決心,一邊是Lon,一邊是Noah.Noah歇斯底里的問她自己要什麼。

  Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants.

  拜託你別再想大家要什麼了

  Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants,

  別再想我要什麼

  what your parents want. What do you want?

  他要什麼、你父母要什麼

  What do you want?

  你要什麼?

  3、Allie離開之後,Noah開始給她寫信,一天一封,寫了365天。

  My dearest Allie,親愛的艾莉

  I couldn't sleep last night because I know that

  it's over between us.

  我昨晚輾轉難眠,因為我知道我們之間完了

  I'm not bitter anymore, because I know that what we

  had was real.我不再痛苦,因為我知道我們曾擁有真愛

  And if in some distant place in the future要是未來在遙遠的某處

  we see each other in our new lives,我們再度相遇

  I'll smile at you with joy我會對你微笑,並憶起…

  and remember how we spent a summer beneath the trees

  我們曾在綠蔭之下共度某個夏日

  Iearning from each other and growing in love.

  彼此學習,在愛中成長

  The best love is the kind that awakens the soul

  最好的愛能喚醒靈魂

  and makes us reach for more,

  啟發我們追求卓越

  that plants a fire in our hearts

  會我們的心裡種下熱情的火苗

  and brings peace to our minds.

  並帶給我們的心靈平靜

  And that's what you've given me.

  那也就是你所給予我的

  That's what I'd hoped to give to you forever.

  我也希望能永遠給你這一切

  I love you. I'll be seeing you, Noah.

  我愛你,他日再見了

  4、二人再度相逢,情人之间的争吵,有时候也是爱情的一部分。

  Allie:Look at us, we're already fighting.看看我们,已经在吵架了

  Noah:Well, that's what we do.We fight.我们就是这样,我们会吵架

  You tell me when I'm being an arrogant son of a bitch你管我叫自大的混蛋

  and I tell you when you're being a pain in the ass.我管你叫难搞的女人

  Which you are 99% of the time.而你有99%的时间都是

  I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings.我不怕伤到你

  They have like a two second rebound rate你很快就会恢复元气

  and you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.马上又变回难搞的女人

  Allie:So, what?那又怎样?

  Noah:So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard.

  所以这不轻松,反而会很吃力

  And we're gonna have to work at this every day,

  我们会每天都得面对这个问题

  but I want to do that, because I want you.

  而我想要那些,因为我要你

  I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.

  我永远要你,要我们一起厮守每一天

上一页 1 2 3 4 下一页
  • 排行榜
  • 日排行
  • 周排行
  • 月排行
  • 全民围观
  • 大家都在看
» 每日福利
  • Copyright ©2019 语录大全 All Rights Reserved.
  • 免责声明:本站部分资源来源于互联网,目的只是为了系统地归纳学习和传递资讯,图文版权归原作者所有.本站尊重并保护知识产权,如若侵犯了您的权益,请及时通知我们.