7部电影经典英文台词

2015-03-09 485℃

内容提要:  20年前的 9.23日《肖申克的救赎》公映了,这是当时35岁的导演弗兰克作为好莱坞新人的第一部导演作品 ,改编自斯蒂芬金的小说。一部经典不衰的好电影,让人记住的更多的是他的经典...

  20年前的 9.23日《肖申克的救赎》公映了,这是当时35岁的导演弗兰克作为好莱坞新人的第一部导演作品 ,改编自斯蒂芬·金的小说。一部经典不衰的好电影,让人记住的更多的是他的经典台词,肖申克的救赎电影的这些经典英文台词,涵义深刻,寓意经典,大家可以参考。

  ---------------------------------

  那些念念不忘的台词:

  ㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

  1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

  你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

  2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

  那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

  3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

  希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

  ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

  1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

  生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

  2.Stupid is as stupid does.

  蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

  3.Miracles happen every day.

  奇迹每天都在发生。

  4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

  我和珍妮形影不离。

  5.Have you given any thought to your future?

  你有没有为将来打算过呢。

  6. You just stay away from me please.

  求你离开我。

  7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

  你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

  8. It made me look like a duck in water.

  它让我如鱼得水。

  9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

  死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

  10. I was messed up for a long time.

  这些年我一塌糊涂。

  11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

  我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

  ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》

  1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

  世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

  2. I laugh in the face of danger.

  越危险就越合我心意。

  3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

  我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

  4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

  如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

  5. It's like you are back from the dead.

  好像你是死而复生似的。

  6. You can't change the past.

  过去的事是不可以改变的。

  7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

  8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

  这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

  9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

  我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

  10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

  我会补偿你的,我保证。

  ㈣《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

  1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

  土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

  2.I wish I could be more like you.

  我要像你一样就好了。

  3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

  无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

  4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

  5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

  先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

  6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

  我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

  7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

  哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

  8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

  此句只可意会不可言传……

  9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

  即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

  10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

  现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

  11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

  你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

  12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

  家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

  ㈤《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

  1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

  外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。

  2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

  我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)

  3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

  如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。

上一页 1 2 3 4 下一页
  • 排行榜
  • 日排行
  • 周排行
  • 月排行
» 每日福利
  • Copyright ©2019 语录大全 All Rights Reserved.
  • 免责声明:本站部分资源来源于互联网,目的只是为了系统地归纳学习和传递资讯,图文版权归原作者所有.本站尊重并保护知识产权,如若侵犯了您的权益,请及时通知我们.