电影《教父》经典台词(中/英)

2015-02-04 566℃

内容提要:  如果你认为我不知道其中的真相,那就是在侮辱我的智慧。   If you think I do not know the truth and that is an insult ...

  如果你认为我不知道其中的真相,那就是在侮辱我的智慧。

  If you think I do not know the truth and that is an insult to my intelligence.

  伟大的人不是生下来就伟大的,而是在成长过程中显示其伟大的。

  Great people are not born with the great, but in the process of growing up show its great.

  你做出了这个选择,这是你的代价。

  You make the choice, and this is your price.

  我为自己的家族工作,拒绝成为大人物手下的傀儡。

  I work for his family and refused to become a big shot hands of the puppet.

  一个人只有一个命运。

  A person is only one destiny.

  我将给他一个他无法拒绝的条件。

  I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse.

  (原著小说原句:He never asks a second favor when he’s been refused the first.)

  你花时间和家人在一起吗?(当然。)那就好。不照顾家人的男人,根本算不上个真正的男人。

  Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn’t spend time with his family can never be a real man.

  千百年来,只要凭力气,流汗水换饭吃,任何职业都是值得尊敬的。

  Any profession was worthy of respect to men who for centuries earned bread by the sweat of their brows.

  巨大财富的背后,都隐藏着罪恶。

  Behind the great wealth, are hidden evil.

  对朋友,没必要锋芒必露;对敌人,也要韬光养晦。

  Let your friends underrate your advantage, while let your enemies overrate your disadvantage.

  友谊可以筑起一道坚实的防线。

  Friendship can build a solid defense.

  不要憎恨你的敌人,那会影响你的判断力。

  Don’t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.

  把私人感情和事业分开(这是最健康的关系)。

  It’s not personal, it’s business.

  离你的朋友近些,但离你的敌人要更近(这样才能更了解他)。

  To be close to your friend, but closer to your enemy.

  一个提着公文包的律师抢到的钱,比一千个人拿着冲锋枪抢到的还要多.

  A lawyer carrying a briefcase to grab more money than by holding a submachine gun in 1000 to grab to grab even more money.

  我从不把友谊,强加给不需要友谊 — 认为我无足轻重的人。

  I never would impose no need of friendship Friendship – think my insignificant person.

  在一秒钟内看到本质的人,与花半辈子也看不清一件事情的本质者,自然是不一样的命运。

  A matter of seconds to see the nature of people and spend half my life is also unclear one thing to see the nature of man, nature is not the same fate.

  我从来没有想过要带给你这些。为了养家糊口我奋斗了一辈子,我从不道歉。我不愿意当傻瓜,在大人物牵制的绳子上跳舞。我不道歉,这就是我的人生本色。不过我也想到过,那时候是你的天下,你就是牵绳子的那个人。科利翁尼参议员,科利翁尼州长。时间不多了,麦克。时间不多了!

  I never wanted this for you. I work my whole life — I don’t apologize — to take care of my family, and I refused to be a fool, dancing on the string held by all those big shots. I don’t apologize — that’s my life — but I thought that, that when it was your time, that you would be the one to hold the string. Senator Corleone; Governor Corleone. Well, it wasn’t enough time, Michael. It wasn’t enough time.

  不要说不可能,没有什么不可能。

  Do not say impossible, nothing is impossible.

  你是我的兄弟,我爱你,但我绝不允许你做帮外人而对不起家族的事。

  You are my brother I love you, but I’m sorry I do not allow you to do family things – to help outsiders.

  我没这个权利,如果我有,我一定比上帝还仁慈。

  I do not have this right, if I had, I certainly Cihren than God.

  如果一个人很慷慨,他就必须把自己的慷慨表现得充满感情。(也是原著小说原句。)

  If a person is very generous, then he must behave himself an emotional generosity.

  生命是如此的美丽……(教父临终语。)

  Life is so beautiful…
 

更多精彩经典的台词分享:

范冰冰《武媚娘传奇》经典台词对白语录
《何以笙箫默》最美台词英译,直戳心窝
《终结者:创世纪》施瓦辛格经典台词 “龙女”对战李秉宪。 霍比特人3中的那些经典台词 何以笙箫默经典台词英文版

 

上一页 1 2 3 4 下一页
  • 排行榜
  • 日排行
  • 周排行
  • 月排行
» 每日福利
  • Copyright ©2019 语录大全 All Rights Reserved.
  • 免责声明:本站部分资源来源于互联网,目的只是为了系统地归纳学习和传递资讯,图文版权归原作者所有.本站尊重并保护知识产权,如若侵犯了您的权益,请及时通知我们.