电影《阿甘正传》经典台词精选

2015-07-12 565℃

内容提要:  I could run like the wind blows.   (我跑起来像风一样快)   Youre goddamn gifted, Private Gump.   你...

  I could run like the wind blows.

  (我跑起来像风一样快)

  You're goddamn gifted, Private Gump.

  你是个天才,列兵阿甘。

  You just stay away from me please.

  (求你离开我)

  I was messed up for a long time.

  (这些年我一塌糊涂)

  Gump: What's my destiny, mom?

  (阿甘:我的命运是什么,妈妈?)

  A promise is a promise.

  (一诺千金)

  Give her a big hand.

  (鼓励她)

  It must be hard being a king.

  (王一定很不好当)

  Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

  (我和珍妮形影不离)

  Miracles happen every day.

  (奇迹每天都在发生)

  Mama: You're gonna have to figure it out for yourself.

  (妈妈:你得自己想想吧。)

  I'm not a smart man ,but I know what is love.

  (我是不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情)

  Shit happens!

  (不好的事情发生了)

  I hopes everything works out for you!

  (我希望你一切顺利!)

  Jenny: I wish I could've been there with you.

  (珍妮:我希望我能和你在一起。)

  Forrest: You were.

  (福雷斯特:你是和我在一起。)

  If there is anything you need ,I will not be far away.

  (如果你有任何事情需要我,我就在你不远的地方。)

  Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

  (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)

  There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.

  (通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西)

  His back's as crooked as a politician.

  (他的背跟政客一样弯曲)

  Sometimes we all do things that just don't make no sense.

  (有时候人都会做没道理的事)

  Stupid is as stupid does.

  (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)

  I was just showing him a thing or two on the guitar.

  (我只是弹两下给他看)

  Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here.

  (亲爱的上帝,把我变成一只会飞的很远,很远,远离这里)

  I don't know why I love you,But I do.

  (我不知道我为什么爱你,但我就是爱你)

  You are no different than anybody else is

  (你和别人没有任何的不同)

  President: Congratulations,How do you feel?Gump: I got to pee.

  (总统:恭喜你感觉如何?阿甘:我要尿尿)

  Have you given any thought to your future?

  (你有没有为将来打算过呢)

  Excellent careers for excellent young men.

  (美国陆军——有志青年的最好出路)

  I fit in the army like one of them round pegs.

  (我在军中如鱼得水)

  How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?

  (要一个男人要走多少路才能被称为男人?)

  Yes, and how many times must the cannon balls fly before they're forever banned?

  (是的,多少次炮弹要飞才能永远被禁止?)

  If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away

  (你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

  Dan: what's wrong with your lips?Bubba: I was born with big gums, sir!

  (你嘴唇怎么了?)(长官,我天生厚嘴唇)

  Dan: well, you better tuck that in! Gonna get that caught on a trip wire

  (那你最好把那缩回去,免得触动地雷)

  There's one item of G.I.gear that can be the difference between life and death

  (大兵之间只有一种区别,就是活大兵与死大兵之别)

  You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on

  (放下包袱,才能继续前进)

  Little bitty stinging rain, and big old fat rain, rain that flew in side every ways

  (牛毛细雨,瓢泼大雨,横扫的暴雨)

  Split everything right down the middle

  (一切都平分)

  It made me look like a duck in water.

  (它让我如鱼得水)

  We all have a destiny Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.

  (我们都有各自的命运。没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分)

  America owes you a debt of gratitude, son.

  (孩子,美国对你感激不尽)

  That's so right on, man! You said it all.

  (说的太对了,你一语中的!)

  I would never hurt you, Jenny!

  (我永远不会伤害你,珍妮!)

  Jenny: why are you so good to me?

  (珍妮:你为什么对我这么好?)

  There's only so much fortune a man really needs.

  (钱只要够用就好了)

  It was just a little white lie, so it wasn't hurting somebody.

  (只是撒个小谎,并没有伤害任何人)

  That's one small step for a man, a giant leap for mankind

  (那只是我的一小步,却是人类的一大步)

  You can start all over, everybody gets a second chance.

  (你可以从头开始,每个人都得到一次机会。)

  I guess Lieutenant Dan figured there's some things you just can't change He didn't want to be called crippled, just like I didn't want to be called stupid.

  (我想丹中尉发现有些事你是无法改变的。他不想被称为残废,就象我不想被称为傻瓜。)

  阿甘代言球拍的广告词:

  When I was in China on the all-America Ping-Pong team, I just loved playing Ping-Pong team with my Flex-O-Light Ping-Pong paddle.

  (当我随美国队访问中国时,我好喜欢用费力轻球拍)

  Gump: you're my girl.

  (阿甘:你是我的女孩!)

  Jenny: I'll always be your girl.

  (珍妮:我永远是你的女孩。)

  I'm a man of my word.

  (我说话算数)

  Drill Sergeant: Gump, what's your sole purpose in this army?Gump: To do whatever you tell me, Drill Sergeant!

  (教官:阿甘,你参军的唯一目的是什么?阿甘:做什么,你告诉我,教官!)

  Mama: Death is just the part of life. Something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your Mama. I did the best I could. I have believed you make your own destiny. You have to do the best with what God gave you.

  (妈妈:死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的。我不知道这。但是我注定是你的妈妈。我尽力了。我相信你能实现自己的命运,你要用上帝给你的东西做到最好。)

  If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd given all braces on our legs Don't ever let anybody tell you they're better than you.

  (如果上帝要让人人都一样,他给所有我们的腿永远不要让任何人告诉你他们比你大)

上一页 1 2 3 4 下一页
  • 排行榜
  • 日排行
  • 周排行
  • 月排行
» 每日福利
  • Copyright ©2019 语录大全 All Rights Reserved.
  • 免责声明:本站部分资源来源于互联网,目的只是为了系统地归纳学习和传递资讯,图文版权归原作者所有.本站尊重并保护知识产权,如若侵犯了您的权益,请及时通知我们.