Wallace: Twice as long as a man
华莱士:长度是常人的两倍
Hamish: That long? Some men are longer than others
哈密士:那么长?有些人比一般人长些。
Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled Nor will any Scot while I'm alive
华莱士:你告诉你的国王,威廉姆华莱士绝不会屈服。只要我活着,苏格兰人民也绝不会屈服。
Local Magistrate: (To his troops) Arm yourselves!
地方官:对他的军队:备战!
King Longshank:Scottish rebels have routed one of my garrisons, and murdered the noble lord
国王:叛军已经绕过了我的一个要塞,并刺杀了一位贵族。
Prince Edward: I've heard This Wallace is a brigant, and nothing more
爱德华王子:我听说了。华莱士只是个匪徒,其它一无是处。
King Longshank: And how would you deal with this 'brigant'?
国王:那么你预备怎样对付这个“匪徒”?
Prince Edward: Like any other common thief Have the local magistrate arrest him and deal with him accordingly
爱德华王子:象对待一般小偷那样,让地方官逮捕并处置他。
King Longshank: (To court people) Leave us! (Decks Prince Edward) Wallace has already killed the magistrate, and taken control of the town
国王:对宫廷说:你们退下!(打了爱德华王子)华莱士已经杀死了那个地方官,并且占领了那个城镇!
Fight,and you may dieRun,and you''ll live at least a whileAnd dying in your beds many years from now
战斗,你可能会死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生。年复一年,直到寿终正寝。
Would you be willing to trade?
你们愿不愿意去换一个机会?
All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies, that they may take our lives, but they''ll never take our Freedom!