一个从出生就注定了不是出类拔萃的人,经过脚踏实地的努力,在人生中闯出自己的辉煌。正如电影那般每一个人的生命轨迹都是存在,而且是独一无二的。阿甘,正是听着这样的教诲,一步一个脚印地踩出属于自己的生活的奇迹。下面我们一起欣赏《阿甘正传》里的经典台词吧!
You're goddamn gifted, Private Gump.
你是个天才,列兵阿甘。
You just stay away from me please.
(求你离开我)
I was messed up for a long time.
(这些年我一塌糊涂)
Gump: What's my destiny, mom?
(阿甘:我的命运是什么,妈妈?)
Mama: You're gonna have to figure it out for yourself.
(妈妈:你得自己想想吧。)
I'm not a smart man ,but I know what is love.
(我是不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情)
Shit happens!
(不好的事情发生了)
I hopes everything works out for you!
(我希望你一切顺利!)
Jenny: I wish I could've been there with you.
(珍妮:我希望我能和你在一起。)
Forrest: You were.
(福雷斯特:你是和我在一起。)
If there is anything you need ,I will not be far away.
(如果你有任何事情需要我,我就在你不远的地方。)
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
(生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.
(通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西)
His back's as crooked as a politician.
(他的背跟政客一样弯曲)
Sometimes we all do things that just don't make no sense.
(有时候人都会做没道理的事)
Stupid is as stupid does.
(蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
I was just showing him a thing or two on the guitar.
(我只是弹两下给他看)
Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here.
(亲爱的上帝,把我变成一只会飞的很远,很远,远离这里)
I don't know why I love you,But I do.
(我不知道我为什么爱你,但我就是爱你)
You are no different than anybody else is
(你和别人没有任何的不同)
A promise is a promise.
(一诺千金)
Give her a big hand.
(鼓励她)
It must be hard being a king.
(王一定很不好当)
Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
(我和珍妮形影不离)
Miracles happen every day.
(奇迹每天都在发生)
I could run like the wind blows.
(我跑起来像风一样快)
President: Congratulations,How do you feel?Gump: I got to pee.
(总统:恭喜你感觉如何?阿甘:我要尿尿)
Have you given any thought to your future?
(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
Excellent careers for excellent young men.
(美国陆军——有志青年的最好出路)
I fit in the army like one of them round pegs.
(我在军中如鱼得水)