《美丽心灵》十大经典台词

2015-05-25 464℃

内容提要:  1   John Nash:My first grade teacher,she told me that I was born with two helpings of br...

  1

  John Nash:My first grade teacher,she told me that I was born with two helpings of brain,but only half a helping of heart.

  约翰·纳什:我一年级的老师,曾经告诉我,我天生就具有两个有用的大脑。

  John Nash:Classes will dull your mind.Destroy the potential for authentic creativity.

  上课会让你大脑变迟钝,会毁掉富有重大创造性的潜能。

  2

  John Nash:In competitive someone always loses.

  约翰·纳什:激烈的竞争力下总有人要输的。

  3

  Alicia:God must be a painter.Why else would we have so many colors?

  艾莉西亚:上帝一定是个画家,要不然我们怎么会有这么多的颜色。

  4

  John Nash:I don't believe in luck.But I do believe in assigning value to things.

  约翰·纳什:我不相信运气,但我相信物品所决定的价值。

  5

  -Nash: Alicia, does our relationship warrant long-term commitment? 'Cause I need some kind of proof, some kind of verifiable, empirical data.

  纳什:艾莉西亚,我们的关系能够成为长远的许诺吗?因为我需要一些证明,一些能够证实的事实。

  -Alicia: I'm sorry. Just give me a moment to redefine my girlish notions of romance. A proof? Verifiable data.

  艾莉西亚:对不起,给我点时间让我重新考虑我少女式的浪漫观念。一个证明?能证实的事实。

  Um... okay. Well, how big is the universe?

  嗯,好吧。那你说宇宙有多大?

  -Nash: Infinite.

  纳什:无限大。

  -Alicia: How do you know?

  艾莉西亚:你怎么知道?

  -Nash: I know because all the data indicate it.

  纳什:我知道是因为所有的资料都这样显示。

  -Alicia: But it hasn't been proven yet? No. You haven't seen it. How do you know for sure?

  艾莉西亚:但是还没有证明,对吗?没错。你还没见过。你怎么能肯定呢?

  -Nash: I don't, I just believe it.

  纳什:我不能肯定,我只是相信。

  -Alicia: Mmm. It's the same with love, I guess. Now, the part that you don't know is if I want to marry you.

  艾莉西亚:嗯。我猜这跟爱也一样。现在,你不知道的那部分就是我愿不愿意嫁给你。

  6

  Charles:Nothing's ever for sure,John.That's the only sure thing I do know.

  查尔斯:约翰,没有什么事情是肯定的,这也是唯一我能肯定的事情。

  7

  Alicia:I need to believe that something extraordinary is possible.

  艾莉西亚:我需要相信奇迹是可能的。

  8

  Hansen: You scared?

  汉森:你害怕吗?

  Nash: Sarcastically. Terrified. Mortified. Petrified. Stupefied... by you.

  纳什:(讽刺地)恐惧的、苦恼的、吓呆的、麻木的…被你。

  9

  Nash: You see, I…I am crazy. I take the newer medications, but I still see things that are not here. I just choose not to acknowledge them. Like a diet of the mind, I choose not to indulge certain appetites. Like my appetite for patterns. Perhaps my appetite to imagine and to dream.

  纳什:你要明白,我……我是疯的。我服用最新的药物,但我仍然看的见那些不存在的东西。我只是选择了不去理睬他们。就好像一顿心灵快餐,我选择不去纵容某些食欲。比如说我症状的食欲。还有我虚构和想象的食欲。

  10

  Nash: Thank you. I've always believed in numbers ,in the equations and logics that lead to reason.But after a lifetime of such pursuits, I ask, "What truly is logic? Who decides reason?"My quest has taken me through the physical, the metaphysical, the delusional -- and back.And I have made the most important discovery of my career, the most important discovery of my life: It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logical reasons can be found.I'm only here tonight because of you (his wife, Alicia). You are the reason I am. You are all my reasons.Thank you.

  纳什:谢谢大家!我一直以来都坚信数字,不管是方程还是逻辑都引导我们去思考。但是在如此追求了一生后,我问自己:“逻辑到底是什么?谁决定原由?”我的探索让我从形而下到形而上,最后到了妄想症,就这样来回走了一趟。在事业上我有了重大突破,在生命中我也找到了最重要的人:只有在这种神秘的爱情方程中,才能找到逻辑或原由来。今晚我能站在这儿全是你的功劳,你是我成功的因素,也是唯一的因素。谢谢你!

上一页 1 2 3 4 下一页
  • 排行榜
  • 日排行
  • 周排行
  • 月排行
» 每日福利
  • Copyright ©2019 语录大全 All Rights Reserved.
  • 免责声明:本站部分资源来源于互联网,目的只是为了系统地归纳学习和传递资讯,图文版权归原作者所有.本站尊重并保护知识产权,如若侵犯了您的权益,请及时通知我们.