Lori: Doug. Honey... you wouldn't hurt me, would you, sweet heart? Sweet heart, be reasonable. After all, we're married!
罗莉:道格,亲爱的……你不会伤害我,你会吗,我的爱人?通情达理些,毕竟我们已经结婚了。
Douglas Quaid: Consider that a divorce.
奎德:就当离婚吧。
Melina: Kuato's gonna make you remember some things you knew when you were Hauser.
美琳娜:库阿托会让你想起当你是豪瑟时的一些记忆。
Douglas Quaid: Like what?
奎德:关于什么?
Melina: All sorts of things, like maybe you'll remember that you loved me.
美琳娜:各种事,就像你或许会记起爱过我。
Douglas Quaid: I don't need Kuato for that.
奎德:那件事我不需要库阿托。
Melina: Since when?
美琳娜:从什么时候?
Melina: I can't believe it, it's like a dream. What's wrong?
美琳娜:我不能相信,就像一场梦,怎么了?
Douglas Quaid: I just had a terrible thought: what if this is a dream?
奎德:我刚有个糟糕的想法:倘若这果真是场梦呢?
Melina: Well then kiss me quick before you wake up.
美琳娜:那就在醒来前快吻我。
Douglas Quaid: What the hell is going on? What the fuck did I do wrong? Tell me!
奎德:究竟到底怎么了?我他妈的做错什么了?告诉我!
Harry: You blabbed Quaid! You blabbed about Mars!
哈里:你泄密了奎德!(经典台词 www.jdyl8.com)你泄漏了火星的秘密!
Douglas Quaid: Are you crazy? I don't even know anything about Mars.
奎德:你疯了吗?我甚至对火星一无所知。
Harry: You should have listened to me, Quaid. I was there to keep you out of trouble.
哈里:你应该听我说,奎德。我是帮你摆脱麻烦的。
Douglas Quaid: Harry, you're making a big mistake. You got me mixed up with somebody else.
奎德:哈里,你犯了大错。你把我和某个人混在了一起。