魂断蓝桥经典台词

2014-10-04 469℃

内容提要:Myra Lester: I loved you, Ive never loved anyone else. I never shall, thats the truth Roy,...

    Myra Lester: I loved you, Ive never loved anyone else. I never shall, thats the truth Roy, I never shall.

    玛拉·莱斯特:我爱过你,就再也没有爱过别人。我永远也不,那是千真万确的,罗伊,永远也不会爱上其他人。

    Myra Lester: I may never see him again.

    玛拉·莱斯特:我也许再也不会见到他。

    Myra Lester: Every parting from you is like a little eternity.

    玛拉·莱斯特:每一次和你分别都有些像是永别。

    Roy Cronin: Myra, what do you think were going to do tonight?

    罗伊·克罗宁:玛拉,你觉得我们今晚去干吗好呢?

    Myra Lester: Well, I, I …

    玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,我,我…

    Roy Cronin: Oh, you wont have time for that.

    罗伊·克罗宁:哦,你已经没有时间了。

    Myra Lester: For what?

    玛拉·莱斯特:怎么?

    Roy Cronin: For hesitating! No more hesitating for you!

    罗伊·克罗宁:犹豫啊!没有时间等你犹豫了!

    Myra Lester: No?

    玛拉·莱斯特:不是?

    Roy Cronin: No!

    罗伊·克罗宁:不!

    Myra Lester: Well, what am I going to do instead?

    玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,那么我去干吗呢?

    Roy Cronin: Youre going to get married.

    罗伊·克罗宁:你将要去结婚。

    Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful.

    罗伊·克罗宁:今晚的芭蕾舞美极了。

    Myra Lester: Madame didnt think so.

    玛拉·莱斯特:夫人可从来不这么想。

    Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful.

    罗伊·克罗宁:那么,专业人士从来就不懂的--只有门外汉才懂,让我来告诉你,它就是美极了。

    Myra Lester: That certainly proves youre an outsider.

    玛拉·莱斯特:那这就证明你完全是一个门外汉。

    (烛光俱乐部)

    洛依:你们舞蹈演员吃什么?

    What do dancers eat?

    玛拉:哦,舞蹈演员吃-有营养的、脂肪少的

    Oh,,dull things mostly.Nutritious yet not fatting.

    洛依:啊,今晚例外。你这有什么特别的菜吗?

    Oh,no,not tonight.(To waiter)What could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible.

    侍者:龙虾不错,先生!

    The crepes,is very nice sir.

    玛拉:嗯

    En.

    侍者:还有酒

    And wine.

    洛依:稍微喝点淡酒不违犯你们舞蹈演员的规矩吧?

    It isn't against the  rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?

    玛拉:哦,今晚上

    Well, tonight……

    洛依:喝4盎

    Good,Number Forty please.

    侍者:40块,先生

    Number Forty.

    洛依:你的舞跳得很美

    The ballet was beautiful.

    玛拉:我看不见得

    Madame dindn't think so.

    洛依:啊,内行不懂,只有外行懂,我给你说跳得很美

    Well,experts never know,It takes outsidersto know,and I tell you it was beautiful.

    玛拉:这说明你确实是外行

    Taht certainly proves you'er an outsider.

    洛伊:很高兴再见到我吗?

    Roy: Are you glad to see me again?

    玛拉:是的。

    Myra: Yes.

    洛伊:我感到你有保留。

    Roy: I sense a reservation.

    玛拉:我想是有的。

    Myra: Well, I suppose there is one.

    洛伊:那是什么?为什么?

    Roy: What? Why?

    玛拉:有什么好处呢?

    Myra: What's the good of it?

    洛伊:你是个奇怪的女孩,是不是?有什么好?对生活什么是好的?

    Roy: You're a strange girl, aren't you? What's the good of anything? What's the good of living?

    玛拉:这也是个问题。

    Myra: That's a question too.

    洛伊:不,等一下。我不会让你那么想。生活中美好的事就是会发生这种事情。在空袭的阴影下我遇见了你,这比和平时代到处闲逛,视生命为理所当然要好得多,觉得更充实。我仍不明白。

    Roy: Oh, now wait a minute. I'm not going to let you get away with that. The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen. In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted. I still don't get it, not quite.

    玛拉:什么?

    Myra: What?

    洛伊:你的脸真年轻,真美。

    Roy: Your face. It's all youth, all beauty

    玛拉:你仍不明白什么。

    Myra: What is it you still don't get?

    洛伊:今天下午我离开你时,我记不起你的长相,这辈子也不会记得。我想,她美吗?她丑吗?她长得什么样?我不记得。甚至非得到剧院去看你的长相。

    Roy: You know, when I left you this afternoon, I couldn't remember what you looked like, not for the life for me. I thought, was she pretty? Was she ugly? What was she like? I couldn't remember. I simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what she looked like.

    玛拉:你觉得现在记住了吗?

    Myra: Do you think you will remember me now?

    洛伊:我想是的。一辈子记住。

    Roy: I think so, I think so, for the rest of my life.

    玛拉:你到底有什么不明白的呢?

    Myra: But what is it about me you still don't get?

    男人:各位,现在是今晚的最后一曲。希望你们享受这个告别的华尔兹。

    Man: Ladies and gentlemen, we now come to the last dance of the evening. I hope you enjoy the farewell waltz.

    洛伊:待会儿告诉你,我们跳舞吧。

    Roy: I'll tell you later. Let's dance now.

    玛拉:这些烛光是什么意思?

    Myra: What does it mean, these candles?

    洛伊:你会明白的。

    Roy: You'll find out.

    地而天清晨,吗拉和凯娣在物资里面。

    Myra:I shall have to get this catch mended.

    Kitty:Well I've been telling you.

    Myra:It brole open twice yesterday.Oh, Kitt,what time is it?

    Kitty:It's ,eh ,almost 11.

    Myra:Mmm, oh.

    (敲门声,夫人进来了)

    myra and Kitty:Good morning Madame.

    Madame:Good morning.I came to congratulate you,Myra.

    Myra:On what,Madame?

    Madame: on being up.Considering that you didn't go to bed until 4,It's remarkeable.I have a feeling your performance tonight will give the effect of sleepingwalking.

    Kitty:It 's the first time Myra's benn out,Madame.

    Madame:When I made you send the note back to the military gentleman last night,It was you I was trying to protect.I'm fond of the girls who work for me.I don't want them to be camp-followers.

    Myra:YOu don't know him or you wouldn't say that.

    Kitty: Can't we have any private lives at all?

    Madame:Not when hurt your public life at the theater.I am happy that he didn't stay here a week,otherwise he would have ruined six performances instead of one.If such a thing should happen again with you,or with any of the others,It means inatant dismissal.I will see you at the sheater tonight.If it's not too much trouble.

    (夫人关上门,走了)

    Myra:Oh, why is she so cruel and hateful……

    Kitty:Ah,the cold broomstick,she talks to us alllike that.Never mind.

    Myra:She spoil everything.

    Kitty:Oh, rubbish,You're upset and tired.Why don't you go back to bed?There's no rehearsal today.

    Myra:No,I'm not tired.Horrible morning for the chanel crossing.I suppose he's gone now.

    Kitty:YE suppose so.

    (窗外下着大雨)

    Myra:Kitty,Kitty look!He's here!

    Kitty:Good Heavens!He's deserted!

    Myra:Kitty he's here.He hasn't gone,he's here!

    Kitty:He'll be court-martialed for this……

    Myra:Oh,I've got to go.I've got to go!

    Kitty:Oh,you can't now.

    Myra:Oh,Kitty,you see him,too,don't you?

    Kitty:Well,if that's his ghost,don't bring him up.Oh,get away from that window,you stupid thing he'll see you for heaven's sake.

    Mayra:Where's my hat?

    Oh,Kitty,what if I……What if he ……Do you suppose……?Oh,dear,oh,Kitty,what do you think……Oh,Gos.Kitty,there.Do I look all right?

    Kitty:Yes, you look all right.I think you'd better with a dress on.

    Myra:Oh,yes.

    Kitty:Come on,Now.Myra,Stop it!

    Myra:I don't know what I'm doing.Oh,dear.These stupid buttons.Kitty,I just want to……Oh,Kitty,he came back.I was beginning to think……But he didn't.He came back.Oh!Is he stiil there?(Runs to the Window)He is ,he is.

    Kitty:Wait a minute.I'll get your maciontosh.YOu umbrella's in the corner,there.Here ,put this on.Now,got to go first.YOyu don't want to run into Madam on the way down.Wait a minute.All clear.And please tell him no more visits,I can't stand the excitement.

    (一路平安的音乐声响起)

    (雨中在玛拉宿舍的院子里―――车子上)

    玛拉:你好

    Myra:Hello.

    洛依:你好

    Roy:Helleo.

    玛拉:你来看我太好了

    Myra:Nice of you to come to and see me.

    洛依:别这么说

    Roy:Not at all.

    玛拉:你你没走?

    Myra:You didn't go?

    洛依:海峡有水雷放假四十八小时

    Roy:Couldn't.Mine's in the channel,Forty-eight hours leave.

    玛拉:这真太好了

    Myra:Isn't that wonderful.

    洛依:是的,有整整两天。你知道我一夜都在想你,睡也睡不着

    Roy:Yes.Two whole days.YOu know,Ithought about you all last night,couldn't sleep a wink.

    玛拉:你终于学会了记住我了

    Myra:You managed to remember meat last then.

    洛依:呵呵,是是啊,刚刚学会。玛拉,今天我们干什么

    Roy:Yes,barely managed.Myra,What do you think we're going todo today?

    玛拉:因为我-我我

    Myra:Well,I……

    洛依:现在由不得你这样了

    Roy:No you won't have time for that.

    玛拉:这样?

    Myra:For what?

    洛依:这样犹豫,你不能再犹豫了

    Roy:For hesitating.No more hestitating to you.

    玛拉:不能?

    Myra:NO?

    洛依:不能

    Roy:No.

    玛拉:那我们应该怎样呢?

    Myra:Well,what am I going to do instead?

    Roy:洛依:去跟我结婚

    Going to get married.

    玛拉:哦,洛依,你疯了吧

    Myra:Roy, you must be mad.

    洛依:疯狂是美好的感觉

    Roy:I know ,a marvelous setation.

    玛拉:我不要你这样

    Myra:Roy, to be sensible.

    洛依:我才不呢

    Roy:Not me.

    玛拉:可你还不了解我

    Myra:But you don't know me.

    洛依:会了解的,用我一生来了解

    Roy:Then I will discover.Spend the rest of my life doing it.

    玛拉:洛依,你现在在打仗,因为你快要离开这了,因为你觉得必须在两天内度过你整个的一生

    Oh, Roy,this is wartime,it's beacause you're leaving so soon,beacause you feel you mustspend the whole of your life in forty-eight hours.

    洛依:我们去结婚吧,除了你,别的人我都不要

    Roy:We're going to be marriedIt's you,It'll never be anyone else.

    玛拉:你怎么可以这样肯定

    Myra:But how can you tell that?

    洛依:别再支支吾吾了,别再问了,别再犹豫了,就这样定了,知道吗?这样肯定了,知道吗?这样决定了,知道吗?去跟我结婚吧,知道吗?

    Roy:Now listen,darling.None of your quibbling.None of your questioning.None of your douts.This positive,you see?This is affirmative,you see?This is final,you see? You are going to marry me, you see?

    玛拉:是,亲爱的!

    Myra:I see.

    怎么回事,亲爱的,我们去哪?

    Roy:What's the matter darling?Where are we going?

    洛依:去宣布定婚! 回兵营去。 啊,玛拉,你听我说,目前我们会陷于什么样的麻烦?

    To announce our engagement.(to driver)To the barracks,around the square.Now Myra,I want to give you a copletepicture of what I'm going to let you in for.

    玛拉:好的

    Myra:All right.

    洛依:我要你知道某些情况,首先我亲爱的年轻小姐,我是兰德歇步兵团的上蔚,挺唬人吧?

    Roy:I have to acquaint you with certain facts.In the first place my dear young lady,I am a captain in the rental ship Usaleus.Are you impressed?

    玛拉:挺唬人

    Myra:Very much.

    洛依:一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚是不能草率结婚的,要得备很多手续和仪式

    Roy:A captain in the rental ship Usaleus cannot marry caually.It requirs immense prepartion formality, eti quette.

    玛拉:我知道

    Myra:I see it does.

    洛依:这有点繁文缛节

    Roy:It's an elaborate ritual.

    玛拉:是吗?

    Myra:Is it?

    洛依:嗯,比如一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚要结婚必须得到他的上校的同意

    Roy:Um-hmm,For example,a captain ih the rental ship Usaletus has before he marries to get the consent of his colonel.

    玛拉:这很困难吗?

    Is that difficult?

    洛依:啊,也许困难也许不

    Roy:Well it might or it might not be.

    玛拉:我看不那么容易

    Myra:I fell it is going to be difficult.

    洛依:啊,那得看怎么肯求了,看肯求的魅力,看他的热情和口才。玛拉,看着我

    Roy:A great deal depends upon the petitioner on the charm of the petitioner, on his ardor, on his eloquence. Myra,look at me.

    玛拉:是,上蔚

    Myra:Yes captain?

    洛依:怎么?你怀疑吗?

    Roy:Can you dout the outcome?

    玛拉:你太自信了,上尉!你简直疯狂了,上尉!你又莽撞又固执又――。我爱你!上尉

    Myra:You are very conceited,captain.YOu are quite mad,captain.You are are rekless and headstrong an …… and I ador you, captain.

上一页 1 2 3 4 下一页
  • 排行榜
  • 日排行
  • 周排行
  • 月排行
» 每日福利
  • Copyright ©2019 语录大全 All Rights Reserved.
  • 免责声明:本站部分资源来源于互联网,目的只是为了系统地归纳学习和传递资讯,图文版权归原作者所有.本站尊重并保护知识产权,如若侵犯了您的权益,请及时通知我们.