我很想保护你
2I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
我不顾一切的爱上了他
3you are my life now.
你现在是我的生命
4I'm alive because of you?
我是因为你才活下来的?
5No,you're in here because of me.
不,你是为了我而存在的
6Where else am i gonna go?
除了你身边我还能去哪呢?
7I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymor.
我再也无法控制自己远离你了
8Then don't.
那就不要
9 Bella: Jacob, what're you doing?
贝拉:雅各布,你在做什么?
Jacob: Come here to warn you!
雅各布:到这儿来警告你!
Edward: Just leave, now!
爱德华:现在就离开!
Jacob: She has rights to know.
雅各布:她有权知道。
Bella: What?
贝拉:知道什么?
Edward: We've been tracking the situation in Seattle for a while. Unexplained disapearences, killings.
爱德华:我们追踪西雅图的异常情况已经有一段时间了。无法解释的失踪与谋杀。
Dr.Cullen: Someone is creating an army.
卡伦医生:有人在建造一支军队。
Bella: An army of Vampires?!
贝拉:一支吸血鬼军队?!
Alice: They're coming here!
爱丽斯:他们将会来这儿(福克斯小镇)!
Dr.Cullen: It's impossible to fight without lost.
卡伦医生:跟他们战斗我们一定会有损失。
Jacob: We're in!
雅各布:我们狼人也加入!
Jacob: At least someone is going to kill some vampires.
雅各布:至少有人要去杀几只吸血鬼。
Volturi guys: It's time.
沃尔图里众人:是时候了。
Jane: Yes, it is.
珍:没错,是时候了。
10 Edward,stop,the blood is clean.you will kill her.edward, find the will